LOTTO MIRAGE 100 (Clay) - WOMEN
The Lotto Mirage 100 tennis shoe is perfect for players with thin to universal feet who are looking for a lightweight, dynamic shoe that will carry them to victory!
Lotto goes back to the basics by incorporating the brand's historic and iconic technology: Syn-Pulse. It is a chassis that will increase the stability, cushioning and energy return of the shoe without ever weakening because it is not a foam like EVA that can deform over time. A comfort assured for a long time! In terms of cushioning, the Enerturn foam in the heel will continue to absorb shock one after another to protect your foot from pain.
The stability is also there thanks to Side Stability Support and Heel Control which will maintain your foot despite all the changes of direction that tennis requires.
Finally, the durability of this model ensures long hours of play thanks to the RFC reinforcement that will prevent rapid wear on the inside of the foot and toes, while Longlast 40 will use a high abrasion resistant rubber for the outsole.
Its bonus? It comes with 2 sets of laces: navy and blue to change the look according to your mood. A second pair of insoles is also delivered with this model to adjust your footwear to your foot.
- Syn-Pulse: Lotto's historic technology, Syn-Pulse is a chassis between the midsole and the outsole that will improve stability, cushioning and energy return
- Enerturn: Cushioning system present in the heel to absorb shocks and redistribute a maximum of energy.
- Side Stability Support: Lateral stabilizer in the upper of the shoe that secures the foot during movement
- PuntoFlex: Work done on the outsole to allow the foot to bend naturally and optimize movement
- Heel Control: guarantees good support and control in the heel during runs.
- RFC: Reinforced inside the foot and toe area to improve durability
- Longlast 40 rubber outsole for optimal abrasion resistance
- Ortholite insole for extreme comfort. Made of polyurethane foam, this insole has a shape memory and offers various advantages such as cushioning, good evacuation of perspiration, an antibacterial system and lightness.
|Color||Purple / White|
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE, PLS CHECK THE TABLE BELOW.
How to measure your feet
Put on a pair of socks usually worn with the shoe and measure your feet in the afternoon (often, the feet swell during the course of the day). Stand on ones feet on hard surface and position a sheet of paper under your foot. Distribute your weight in a uniform fashion. Measure from the border of the sheet of paper under the heel to tip of the foot, which more or less is the second toe (as seen in the photo). Use a ruler to measure the length taken in centimetres.
Ti consigliamo anche
LOTTO MIRAGE 100 (Clay) - MEN'S