ASICS GEL RESOLUTION 8 (Clay) - WOMEN
The Asics Gel Resolution 8 clay court shoes is a technological revolution, both in its performance and design. Inspired by the old models, it is modernised by the transparent mid-sole. A must-have for defensive or backline players, it has increased stability and support with the Dynawall and Dynawrap technologies. Durability has always been a strength of the Resolution and this is reinforced in this 8th version with the resistant vamp and reinforcement present on the foot arch and toes. The Flytefoam ensures cushioning in the midsole and the Gel in the forefoot and heel increases the shoe's dynamism.
Real innovations to further improve this shoe, already a great classic!
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® : The ASICS GEL system is probably the most famous innovation by Asics. In order to provide the best possible shock absorption, there are units of GEL that are strategically placed in the midsole. Various components are used for the ASICS GEL cushioning system. Depending on positioning, the GEL unit in silicone is encapsulated with polyurethane. The shape of the unit is also linked to the position and action.
- Flytefoam : Material developped to improve the mid-sole's cushioning with the addition of organic fibres and decrease weight.
- Dynawall : Piece in the middle area of the foot increasing stability.
- Dynawrap : System on top of the foot increasing support thanks to small elastic straps.
- Flexion Fit : Forefoot allowing ideal flexiblity for movements.
- AHAR+ : The most resistant rubber, placed in key areas of the outer sole to increase grip and durability.
- Renfort P-Guard : Reinforced resistance around the toes and the most used areas
|Color||Turquoise and white|
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE, PLS CHECK THE TABLE BELOW.
How to measure your feet
Put on a pair of socks usually worn with the shoe and measure your feet in the afternoon (often, the feet swell during the course of the day). Stand on ones feet on hard surface and position a sheet of paper under your foot. Distribute your weight in a uniform fashion. Measure from the border of the sheet of paper under the heel to tip of the foot, which more or less is the second toe (as seen in the photo). Use a ruler to measure the length taken in centimetres.
Ti consigliamo anche
BABOLAT JET PREMURA PADEL - UOMO
NOX ML10 LUXURY BAHIA '22